Author Friends With Benefits Review Policy
Please read fully before submitting your book for review. Author Friends With Benefits is a family of authors and readers. We do not have a specific individual or individuals responsible for reviewing books. Instead we offer reviewing opportunities to our members.
- We do not have specific genre requirements.
- We accept both ARCs and books that are already released, although we handle them differently.
- We will not guarantee a positive review, but rather an honest reader's opinion.
- Our members are encouraged to share their reviews on as many distribution sites as they can especially Amazon and Goodreads.
- Reviews will also be shared on our readers blog.
- If we are inundated with requests we will have to prioritise our author members
- We only accept mobi copies for review purposes.
ARC Review Requests
If you wish to have your soon to be released book reviewed, we would ask that you prepare a sign up sheet in advance. Our readers will then be given the opportunity to sign up to review your book. This leaves your ARC safely in your own hands. Contact us below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ARC Request as your subject line.
Other Review Requests
If your book has already released, we would love to add it to our readers' current reading list. You will also be offered the opportunity to do an exclusive meet the author event with the book club readers, after they have read your book. Contact us via the contact form below of by email at email@example.com with Review Request as your subject line.